Re: Kernel update for Debian 3.0/mips

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 10:55:22PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> By looking at it - is there a reason why we provide mop images ? I
> thought mopd is able to boot/serv elf ? Wouldnt it be easier to let it also
> boot/serv ecoff ?

Maciej's mopd version currently understands only ELF, so I provided
ECOFF images for tftp booting and ELF images for mop booting, as there
are several broken firmware revisions that do not support tftp.
Feel free to implement ECOFF support for the mopd :-).

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>