Re: ...delo getting me frustrated :-)

last time I forgot to CC the -mips ml's...

update to the mail below:

after uncommenting the bootinit() call (why is it done anyway? when
reading the partitiontable w/ bootread() it hasn't been called anyway..
and yet bootread() works...)
stuff works as follows:

>>boot
delo V0.7 Copyright 2000 Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>

KN02-BA V5.7e    (PC: 0x80441864, SP: 0x8043fef0)
>>printenv
 boot=3/rz3
 testaction=q
 haltaction=h
 more=24
 console=s
 #=3
 osconsole=3

...why is it stopping here now? :-/

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: hvr@hvrlab.org       /    Finger hvr@gnu.org for GnuPG Public Key