Re: kernel 2.5.47 (CVS) on MIPS

>>>>> "Noah" == Noah L Meyerhans <noahm@debian.org> writes:

Noah> I'm just pulled down the source to kernel 2.5.47 from SGI's CVS
Noah> repository, and have run in to a linking problem when trying to build
Noah> it.  I figured I'd ask if anybody else has seen this before I
Noah> investigate further.  The linker errors are:

[snip]

Please see the patch I posted earlier to linux-mips. It solves this
particular problem. Please note that it is completly untested, as my
Indigo-2 refused to boot with this kernel.

        M.
--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.