Re: Heimdal in testing

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 09:23:40AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Brian May wrote:
> > For some reason Heimdal with the security updates is not getting
> > into testing.

> You could try asking for assistance on debian-mips@lists.debian.org

OK, I will try that.

One thing that has me confused though, according to:
<URL:http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=heimdal>:

Heimdal is out of date on mipsel.

However, according to <URL:http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=mips-
el&pkg=heimdal&ver=0.4e-22>, it was successfully built on "Tue 29 Oct
2002 08:26".

This is two weeks OK.

So is it out-of-date or not?

--