Warning:unable to open an initial console

Hi,

I'm still stuck with the below error when trying to load the kernel via bootp():

Warning:unable to open an initial consolekernel panic:no init found. Try passing init= option to the kernel

I think I have the wrong base file system exported by my NFS server.  The file system that is exported should look like the root of a linux/unix server right?  Mine does not :(

Which base file system would you suggest that I export from my NFS server and where can I get it?  If it matters, my MIPS box is an SGI R5 02.

Thanks much for any help,

Patrick.

Do you Yahoo!?