Re: Kernel update for Debian 3.0/mips

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 09:35:31PM +0100, Karsten Merker wrote:

> I am currently building boot-floppies with a 2.4.19 kernel containing the
> Maxine-patch.

Good news - it works! I have just installed the base system on a
Personal DECstation 5000/20 with it. My boot-floppies build is based
on Guido's latest kernel-patch-2.4.19-mips backport for woody plus
the fix for the Maxine-bug and current CVS boot-floppies (with the
kernel changed to 2.4.19).

The build is available at

http://people.debian.org/~merker/experimental_packages/bf-pre3.0.24-maxine/

Please test it.