Re: Bug in Kernel 2.4.20

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 06:22:28PM +0100, Martin aus Mainz wrote:
> > today I tried to compile the 2.4.20 kernel.
> Don't use vanilla kernels. They are unfortunately missing several
> megabytes of mips specific patches. Use the linux-mips.org CVS
> repository instead.
>  -- Guido

Hello Guido,

where to find the cvs?
I found two adresses
http://oss.sgi.com/mips/cvsweb
and
http://www.linux-mips.org/cvsweb

but none of them seems to be exist.

cvs.linux-mips.org has a webserver installed, but only with a test site from redhat

are there anywhere gzipped CVS snapshots available?

thx

marty (Martin Boehme, sorry the name in mail header is not correct)