Re: wfmath

Michael Koch wrote:
> Am Montag, 21. Oktober 2002 10:29 schrieb Thiemo Seufer:
>
> > > then I should use this ?
> > >
> > > LIBS="-lstdc++"
> > >
> > > and on mips/el:
> > >
> > > LIBS += "-lm"
> >
> > This might work, too.
> >
> > What I meant was adding a line
> > AC_HAVE_LIBRARY(stdc++)
> > to the configure.in file.
> >
> > But if the build system is what I found in CVS at
> > purple.worldforge.org I can't predict any of this will work, it
> > looks horribly broken. It has its own handling of WFMATH_CFLAGS and
> > WFMATH_LIBS and relies on internal autoconf variables which may
> > have changed over the last versions.
>
> Can you give me some tipps to improve the autoconf thingie ?

I would start with removing the whole currently used build system
(maybe except of the MAKEFILE.am's) and then creating autoconf.ac
and Makefile.am as outlined in the info docs.

If you want an example, you may have a look at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lcdata/
(the build system in CVS, not the rest of it :-)

Thiemo