Re: debian-mipsel installed on a Cobalt Qube2

Hi Neale,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 03:51:12PM -0700, Neale Pickett wrote:
> This probably isn't news so I won't do a full write-up, but as I didn't
> see anything in archives about Debian on a Cobalt Qube, I thought I'd
> drop a line that I got it working and it's great.  Even the LCD display
> works.  Should I package this up?

> If the list members would like, I'll detail what installation entails
> and some of the snares I hit.

Since I was told by someone at Sun that the software to control the LCD
was not available in source form, and this is the main thing currently
holding me back from wiping our RaQ 2 and installing Debian on it, I for
one would be interested in such a write-up.

Cheers,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer