Re: bootstrapping bigloo on mips/mipsel

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 01:14:07AM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Hi Yann,
> On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 06:07:02PM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> > There are problems with a circular dep between the bigloo and scribe
> > packages, so, as the scribe package was not successfully built on
> > mips/mipsel, bigloo has to be build manually.  Could one of you please
> > take care of this ?
> I built bigloo on mips but scribe doesn't build:

Thanks.  I've changed the build process so that scribe only gets
called when calling "binary-indep", not "build", and will upload a new
version RSN.  That will make manual bootstrap unnecessary again.  Hm,
I also desactivated the call to scribe, as it breaks anyway with
current bigloo libs.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique