Re: Install works... But can't boot...

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 04:03, Guido Guenther wrote:
> > Any ideas as to what is going on or what I can do?
> Try linux.bi instead of linux. Unfortunate breakage in the latest
> boot-flopies release.

Thanks.  I ended up trying that at like 3 AM.  Which environmental
variable do I need to change to make it auto boot?  Or can I rename the
linux.bi to just linux somehow?

Jason Bradley Nance
aitrus@tresgeek.net
http://www.tresgeek.org/

-
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have
 and take a step into the darkness of the unknown
 we must believe that one of two things will happen:
        There will be something solid for us to stand on
         or we will be taught to fly.

                -Patrick Overton, "Faith"