Re: No script to make CDs bootable for mips ...

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 11:13:05PM +0200, Ulrich Teichert wrote:

> [TFTP booting on DECstattions]
>
> >But I agree, TFTP isn't really a problem except in uncommon circumstances.
>
> Yes, there are cases in which you can't. I have two 5k/240s which have PROM
> versions unfit for TFTP-booting. But mopd works ;-}

I have created a minimal bootable CD for DECstations, using a harddisk
image with DELO. This contains no packages, just the loader and the
kernel with the initrd linked in. I intend to make it available next
week when I hopefully have my normal internet access again - currently
I have to use somebody else's phone line...

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gemaess Par. 28 Abs. 3 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der
Nutzung und der Weitergabe meiner Daten zum Zwecke der Werbung sowie