Re: install on an indy ???

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 05:00:51PM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> > No offence, but this is probably because of the lack of documentation/information on this
> > issue. Searching archives/google/whatever only leads to this (outdated) way of installing.
> > The only link about installing on debian.org/ports/mips is to mr. wagemakers page (which
> > by the way is at http://www.stafwag.f2s.com/indy and not stafwag.f2g.net)
> Well at least on this list the boot-floppies are mentioned over and over
> again. Furthermore there's stuff in the bootfloppies documentation
> (there could be *much* more, though).
> I'd be nice if people could add more stuff to the boot-floppies
> documentation, so we have one central, up to date, maintained and
> generally available place to put this kind of information to. The
> debian-ports webpage would be another good place - you don't need to be
> a debian developer for that.

I agree, the debian-port webpage would be the best place for the howto.

I'll update my howto within a few days, so if someone has a suggestion pls
contact me.

Apparently we've already two howto's perhaps we can merge them into a single
document and put the result on the debian mips webpage.

cheers,

--
staf wagemakers

homepage:      http://stafwag.home7.dk3.com