Re: NFS Install confusion...

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 06:23:55PM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:

: ftp.us.debian.org:/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-mips/current/doc
:It's not that hard to find.

I feel even more a fool, since I went through several mirrors up and
down sid and woody main trees looking for this on two occasions and I
sware the directory was there  but empty.

Today my favorite, mirror (in the same building) the first one I tried
has every thing I want right where I was looking.

Ooops,
-Jon