Re: Woody Freeze Plans (here mips)

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 02:27:43PM +0100, Christoph Martin wrote:
> Is it our goal to get debian-mips into woody?
>
> Do we have major problems building packages? The autobuilder of Ryan
> seams to work fine. I could restart my buildd (using the wanna-build
> db on auric) to help here, but I don't have as much time analysing
> problems as in the beginning.
>
> Any ideas how to build boot-floppies?
>
> Christoph

I dont know If it is our goal, but I think the mips-bootfloppies is one of the
hardest things to do. That's why I think the bootfloppies(for mips it is the
initrd/root.img), which decides if mips is in woody or not.
Becaus of my job and my sometimes laziness, I didnt
get much further with it. Hm maybe this release dates give me some efforts to
work really hard on it.

--

Henning Heinold