Re: success installing debian-mips (r4k-ip22)

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 11:03:26PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:
[..snip..]
> The installer asks for making the disk bootable which it can by putting
> the linux kernel into the volume header. Then it tells you to set some
> prom vars on reboot. After that it jumps back to the "main" menu but
> the cursor is still on top of "Make bootable from disk" thus pressing
> enter like everywhere in the installer leads to go through the above
> steps again.
I've fixed this in cvs now. Images at:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/debian/bootdisks/

> Pressing return on the "Reboot the system" also does not work. I guess
> this is a Kernel issue but probably Guido knows more - Just pressing
dbootstrap just calls "reboot" so when this work on your system, the
installer should also be able to reboot. Can you check, if "reboot" works on
your indy, it still works fine for me?
 -- Guido