Tar'ed Base System?

Hi,

I recently obtained a cute little Indigo2 (R4400 @ 250 MHz) and I was
wondering whether I could find a Debian Base System (preferably
.tar.bz2) and a kernel image suitable for export with tftpd and capable
of NFS-Root for it anywhere? This strikes me as the easiest way to get
started with Linux on it, since I don't have a CD-ROM/Floppy/Tape drive
for it. Any advice you could give me would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

=====
"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones."
-- Linus Torvalds in <1991Aug25.205708.9541@klaava.Helsinki.FI>
"Hurd will be out in a year (or two, or next month, who knows)..."
-- Linus Torvalds in <1991Oct5.054106.4647@klaava.Helsinki.FI>