Re: Decstation 5000/200 and 5000/240

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 08:12:36AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Try this one:
>
> <wli#mipslinux> My working tree is webabble,
> http://holomorphy.com/~wli/scripts/mips/linux/arch/mips/boot/vmlinux.ecoff
>
> <wli#mipslinux> http://holomorphy.com/~wli/scripts/mips/linux/ is the
> working tree.
>
> It didn't work properly on the /200 I had here, though.
> wli is @debian.org

ok.. cheers. yeah, wli@ spoke to me on IRC.. he was having trouble with the
lance croaking from memory.

> Removed after one day, to prevent storage of super-old files.  It's
> linked back.

Connecting to master.debian.org:80... connected!
12:36:42 ERROR 404: Not Found.

aha.. found it in ~joey/tmp/ ... linked, fetching now..

Mike.
--

                      Michael Beattie (mike@ethernal.org)

      "Sometimes I think that the surest sign that intellegent life exists
     elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."