Re: Indy & Debian

> I have SGI Indy on my own and I think about installing debian linux on
> it. I'm not familiar with mips port and I have some question:
>
> 1) What status have mips port? It's installable? Usable? Or still
> experimentall?

it's useable IMHO.

> 2) Where I can find any infos about installing process? On debian-mips
> web-pages theres no information about it.

i don't have the url ready, search for "debian mips install indy howto"
with google and you should find a tutorial at staf.swfag or something
thelike... that one is quite good, worked for me.
Also look on linux-mips.org (or what that domain was)
and check out #mipslinux in OPN; most of these sites are cited in the
"Linux on MIPS" Howto at oss.sgi.com

But i think there should be more links added to the debian-mips page.

Greetings,
Erich