O2 & Debian, Was Indy & Debian

I got the same questions for the SGI O2.

Currently I have access to an O2 R5K and an O2 R12K doing nothing at all. I would very much like to help (building packages, testing, etc) if there's anything working for the O2.

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:

I have SGI Indy on my own and I think about installing debian linux on
it. I'm not familiar with mips port and I have some question:

1) What status have mips port? It's installable? Usable? Or still
experimentall?

2) Where I can find any infos about installing process? On debian-mips
web-pages theres no information about it.

  eloy

--
Best regards

Mark Nellemann