Re: 1000st debian-mipsel binary package

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 01:19:14AM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 08:27:48PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
>
> > I've set up an autobuilder for big endian mips. Shall I dump the the
> > packages into rfc.822.org/incoming. So hopefully big endian will catch
> > up on packages a bit..
>
> Ill try to get the mips/mipsel sid distribution officially set up - Otherwise
> i wont catch up sorting packages :)
Otherwise I could set up an archive at:
http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/mipslinux/debian
(this is were I currently put the packages temporarily)
Please note that I've not checked any of them since I'm currently out of town.
Regards,
 -- Guido

--

PGP-Public Key: http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~guido/gunther.asc