Indy, booting and EFS

	I've got an Indy I'm playing w/ and I've gotten it to netboot
and managed to get the network up on it and get Debian installed and
such but I'm having a hell of a time figureing out how to boot the thing
locally.

	It *looks* like I need a small efs partition, and I can create
space for it, but I havn't been able to find any tools outside Irix to
create the actual filesystem.  Also, the only support I've spotted for
EFS under Linux is read only.

	So, I'm wondering, what do you folks use to boot your boxen? :)
Should I just give in and netboot all the time, or have to run Irix if
I ever want to change kernels..?

		Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

			Stephen