Re: New Binutils (source and mipsel debs)

Looks good,
downloaded the source and compiled it on my Indy that is a mix of hard hat and Potato.

It went well except I had to turn off -O2 to get it to get through all of the code.

Tried to compile gcc-2.95 with it and actually gat part of the way through stage 2 which was failling before
with errors in bfd. I had been trying the stock binutils source from potato.

Other things I have messed with.

Libgc4 for gcc-2.95
Wwhile fooling around with gcc I noticed that libgc4 has arch dependenet stuff also.

Libtool
--------
Also libtool keeps complaining about not getting output from file that it likes.

I wish the c++ compiler worked correctly from hard hat, I could get a few more package working.

Oh, well binutils helps alot though we are a step closer to native development.

Any pointers getting a cross-cpmpilre environment going on my intel box?