binutils package available

Hi,
i have put up the binutils package although it doesnt work.
It seems that ld fails with the previous published error message
when these binutils are compiled as a debian package. I have
no problems using these binutils when compiled from the
source tree.

I put up the source package plus the "broken" binary packages
at ftp://ftp.rfc822.org/pub/local/debian/debian/experimental

I am going now to retry building the package with itself (Compile
the debian package with the plain compile binutils) as i think
i am triggering a bug in the 2.8.1 ld concerning debug symbols
or probably the strip is buggy ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is