Re: mips.deb not mipsel.deb

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 11:47:12AM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 11:13:07AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Florian Lohoff wrote:
> >
> > Ulf showed us a list of the packges he got compiled.  dpkg was one
> > of them.  Ulf also said that he's not having a proper internet connection,
> > iirc.  Anyway, Ulf should upload the packages somewhere.  I guess, flo
> > would be glad to host binary-mips at ftp.rfc822.org as well.
>
> No problem - If Ulf want just put them into ftp://ftp.rfc822.org/incoming
> and ill put up an apt-getable binary-mips area too ...

I have a proper internet connection now as I'm working at SGI, but I don't have
much time left for doing this stuff.  I have some other projects that are much
higher priority here.  Maybe I'll give it another try some day, I have a very
good 4 cpu cross compiling machine here that I can use.  It's amazingly fast
actually so I wouldn't have to worry about compile time.

Ulf