Re: mips.deb not mipsel.deb

Florian Lohoff wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 08:08:36PM +0100, H.Heinold wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i read the archieve and want to ask, if ulf carlsson had uploaded his
> > mips.dep somewhere.
>
> I havent seen any - As i remember Ulf is going the hard way trying to
> cross-compile the packages. If you have a spare machine

Ulf showed us a list of the packges he got compiled.  dpkg was one
of them.  Ulf also said that he's not having a proper internet connection,
iirc.  Anyway, Ulf should upload the packages somewhere.  I guess, flo
would be glad to host binary-mips at ftp.rfc822.org as well.

> and want to try to bootstrap debian mips go on. This is your support
> channel :)

Well, yes, but without proper packages...

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!