debian packages

	Hello, I am going to try to get SGI/Linux running on my mips machine this weekend and I was wondering if anybody knew where I could
get some debian packages.  I figure I will install redhat and then try to debianize it as much as I can.  I found a link from
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/linuxmips/ that points to ftp://odin.waw.com/pub/linux for debian packages for the mips platform but I have been
unable to reach it for the past couple of days.  I hope to have this machine up and running pretty soon, I'm very excited about working with
the debian mips linux project and have a few other people interested in porting to mips on this machine.  Thanks....

													Jason Mesker