Re: Linux for SGI

I have been reading this list for a couple of months, but most of the
topics go straight over my head. I figured this would be a good time for
my first post.  I also have an old Indy R4000 running Irix 5.1, just
sitting around at home.  There isn't much disk space or software on it so
I would love to put linux on it. Where/How do I start??? Is the video
camera/ethernet cards supported??? Again I'm fairly new to linux
(less than a year) so I don't know how much help I'd be.
Thanks for your time

cheers
steve
Stephen Hitchner