Re: No script to make CDs bootable for mips ...

> BTW: The digital decstations also need 512 byte blocking on the cd -
> This might be impossible to create for todays burners. I'll have to try.

Please do, and let us know.  It seems that some Teac writer:
http://sites.inka.de/pcde/dec-cdrom-list.txt
can read 512 bytes/sector, dont know about writing though.

I wonder if some author of CD-burning software might shed some light...

> Which is very simple - Most SGI dont have a cdrom anyway.

... Mine do :P
But I agree, TFTP isn't really a problem except in uncommon circumstances.

> Who needs EFS anyway :)

Well, we dont need it nearly as much as we need Debian, that's for sure 8)

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>, icq=10317253