Re: Uploading patch to unstable

On 20.03.2023 16:38, Aaron Boxer wrote:

Hi Aaron,

are you subscribed to debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org ?

Thanks, Santiago. How do I contact the release team to ask about unblock ?

"According to schedule, we have frozen bookworm a bit more
(2023-03-12). This means that we are one step closer to the release of
bookworm. Like mentioned before we expect everyone to follow the
freeze policy [1]. This means that from now on key packages [2] and
packages without significant autopkgtest coverage need to be unblocked
by the release team to be able to migrate from unstable to testing. If
you need to request an unblock, check that your request is in line
with the freeze policy and use $(reportbug release.debian.org) in
order to get the meta data correct and get the template that helps us
get the right information."

Hilmar

[1] https://release.debian.org/bookworm/freeze_policy.html#hard
[2] https://release.debian.org/key-packages.html