Re: Uploading patch to unstable

Thanks, Santiago. How do I contact the release team to ask about unblock ?

On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 11:17 AM Santiago Ruano Rincón <santiagorr@riseup.net> wrote:
El 20/03/23 a las 11:08, Aaron Boxer escribió:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have successfully created a patched version of libgrokj2k to fix a serious
> encoder bug.
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/libgrokj2k/

Without looking at the bug itself, I'd file an RC bug to keep a record
about why you are targeting this change to testing. (And include that in
debian/changelog)

Since your package doesn't have any autopkgtest, in this stage of the
freeze, it requires an unblock from the release team, AFAIU:
https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html#hard
So, before uploading, you need to get the ACK from them.

Cheers,

 -- Santiago