Upload to NEW rejected

Hello,

again a dumb question. I tried to upload texlive-bin into the NEW queue. The upload was rejected:

texlive-binaries: lintian output: 'embedded-library usr/bin/pdftex: poppler', automatically rejected package. texlive-binaries: If you have a good reason, you may override this lintian tag. texlive-binaries: lintian output: 'embedded-library usr/bin/pdftosrc: poppler', automatically rejected package. texlive-binaries: If you have a good reason, you may override this lintian tag.

We have some kind of override for this lintian error in the package:

# poppler >= 0.62 is necessary for building TeX Live
texlive-binaries: embedded-library poppler [usr/bin/pdftex]
texlive-binaries: embedded-library poppler [usr/bin/pdftosrc]

When running

lintian --tag-display-limit 0 -I --pedantic *2023.20230311.66589-5*dsc *2023.20230311.66589-5*deb

the error is not visible, as it was overridden. How do we go from here, how do I push the package through the NEW queue? I do a package split, hence this is needed.

I tried to investigate if it is possible to link dynamically with poppler, but it seems the TL people stopped support for dynamic poppler a while ago.

H.
--
sigfault