Re: How long should I wait before reposting RFS?

Hi Antonio!

On Sun, Sep 3, 2023 at 2:30 AM Antonio Russo <aerusso@aerusso.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I opened an ITP-closing RFS bug about a month and a half ago.  It's got 0 replies.
>

>From my past experience, It is rare for an RFS to get 0 replies. But
unfortunately,
It's quite possible that when you opened the RFS, there was a flood of
RFS here but
your RFS was buried.

> Is it OK for me to try to bump this? I would have at least hoped to get someone to say
> "I don't think this is fit for debian." before giving up on it.

I would like to suggest you ping the RFS once a/two week until a DD
picks up your package.
All Debian participants are volunteers, so please relax :)

Thanks for your contributions to Debian.

BR,
Bo