Re: Information on RFP - 864795

On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 12:12:48 +0530
Moksh Pathak <pathakmoksh@gmail.com> wrote:

> <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=864795>. I am
> interested in taking up this project and learning about Debian
> Package Management. Being a regular user of Debian based Linux
> distributions, I always wanted to extend my contribution to the
> Debian Project. Please let me know if it is up for grabs.

By definition, any RFP should be; if somewhere were working on it,
they should have changed the bug title to signal their intend to
package.

You may want to take a look at [1][2], and join the #debian-mentors
channel on IRC (OFTC).

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq#How_do_I_make_my_first_package.3F
[2]https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/start.en.html