Information on RFP - 864795

Greetings,

I am Moksh Pathak, a 3rd year CSE Undergraduate student at NIT Rourkela. I am familiar with C, C++, Python, Rust and have previously contributed to an Open Source project - Enarx, as a Linux Foundation Mentee.

I was browsing through the list of available projects in Debian and discovered the pending project of packaging Brave browser for Debian - RFP 864795.
I am interested in taking up this project and learning about Debian Package Management.
Being a regular user of Debian based Linux distributions, I always wanted to extend my contribution to the Debian Project.
Please let me know if it is up for grabs.

Cheers,
Moksh Pathak