Advice - tomboy-ng

Hello Mentors !

I develop and package for Debian tomboy-ng notes, based on the old Tomboy but without the dependency issues.

When first submitted to Debian, back in 2020, I was advised to use Qt5 instead of GTK2, its built with FPC and Lazarus, so switching is trivial. Sadly, in the rush to make a deadline, I submitted a GTK2 by mistake and it was accepted. Updates since then have been GTK2

A new update is ready, easy to switch for me, should I do QT5 this time ?

I assume it will not cause any underlying problems ?

Thanks for any advice.

Davo