Re: Looking for a new maintainer for the "rush" package

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 10:02:03AM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> But there are some situations that are unclean for me:
> If you file an  ITS bug, that is mean the package's new(co-) packages are
> you.
Sure, ITS means you want to maintain the package.
"I want the package to be updated but don't want to maintain it" doesn't
really have a solution. Even NMUing it to a new upstream version is not a
solution, and is usually frowned upon.

--
WBR, wRAR