Process for consolidated source package

Dear mentors,

What's the process for a new source package that consolidates three existing ones?

Up until now the upstream Keyman project (https://github.com/keymanapp/keyman) created three source packages from one git repo:

(it also created three additional source packages for the older KMFL (kmflcomp, libkmfl, and ibus-kmfl), but those are no longer actively developed and won't be included in future releases)

Starting with Keyman 15 the three source packages got consolidate into one source package named keyman that builds the binary packages listed above.

I'm not sure if this is considered a new package that needs to go through the entire workflow for a new package, or if that's simply considered the successor of the three older source packages.

I uploaded the new source package to https://mentors.debian.net/package/keyman/.

What's the process? What needs to happen, and what do I need to do?

Thanks,
    Eberhard