Re: vim-command-t upload errors

(Forgot to say in the first message, please CC me as I'm not subscribed
to the list).

I've done a bit more troubleshooting and it appears that my success with
dput was just blind luck: I tried re-uploading the same package and it
now fails in the same way as dput-ng and lftp.

I've attached a couple of packet traces from two machines on my network.
I'm no network expert but it looks like in each case one of the uploads
gets a little way in and then stalls because the client isn't receiving
any ACK for transmitted data.

I had the opportunity to try uploading from a server I have directly
connected to the Internet and had no problems. So it appears there's a
problem with conenctions from my ISP (Virgin Media Business in the UK)
and mentors.debian.net... great!

Oh and the dput-ng bug is
<https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=992636> :)

--
Sam Morris <https://robots.org.uk/>
PGP: rsa4096/CAAA AA1A CA69 A83A 892B  1855 D20B 4202 5CDA 27B9