Re: vim-command-t upload errors

On Wed, 2022-09-21 at 10:44 +0100, Sam Morris wrote:

> It looks like the connection's being closed during the transfer;

If you are able to try the upload from a different Internet connection,
or with a VPN or via Tor that might help narrow down the issue.

> dput-ng's error handling could certainly do with some improvement ...

Please do report a bug about that, hopefully it can get fixed.

> As for why dput-ng and lftp both have trouble uploading to the
> server, but dput does not, I've no idea...

You might be able to figure this out by using Wireshark to obtain
network traces of successful and unsuccessful uploads and comparing
them to see where the process goes wrong.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise