Re: cmake: compat 11 vs 13 (-indep)

Mathieu Malaterre:
> [cc me please]
>
> Symptoms:
>
> I've recently discovered the following change in behavior for
> dh_missing + cmake + -indep. Basically using compat 13 it is now an
> error when build-indep rule install stuff other than just the -indep
> files (1).

The error is not specifically caused by compat 13 but dh_missing
--fail-missing. This happens to be default in compat 13. However, you
can use "dh_missing --list-missing" in compat 13 to avoid the error (or
use --fail-missing in compat 12 or earlier to reproduce the error there).

Depending on what you are going for, this may be sufficient.  You are
not required to use debhelper at its default if they do not suit you.

Obviously, that does not solve the underlying issue with cmake/install.
 I do not have an answer for that.

Thanks,
~Niels