KeePassXC No Network Build

Hi,
I am a moderately experienced linux user and a software engineer with Google. I love and use the program KeePassXC but I always build it with Network access removed.
Although KeePass has snap and flatpak but they have autofill issues. I propose to maintain a KeepassXC package always build with the no-network flag for Debian stable releases.
https://keepassxc.org/docs/#faq-security-no-network

Is this a feasible option and allowed under Debian code of conduct as a separate package as KeePassXC is already packaged as part of debian.
Thanks,
Bala