Re: Question regarding adding my application to Debian

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 11:25:05AM +0200, Leon Styhre wrote:
> I'm a little bit lost though regarding the process, should I go ahead and
> create a Request For Sponsor report right away, or should I first get in
> contact with someone in the Debian Games team for example?
First you should create a source package that is good enough to be ready
for reviewing. Finding a sponsor is only the next step. Please follow
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers and then
https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors/

> FYI, I already distribute the application as a .deb package via the project
> website
Unless you already have a source package (which you didn't mention) this
is not that useful.

--
WBR, wRAR