Looking for GSoC 2021 Project Mentor

Hello,

I'm Kavan Mevada looking for a mentor for GSoC 2021. I'm good at GTK, Rust, kotlin-native, java.

I have one project idea about simplifying debian packaging.
One manifest file to generate all required files for packaging so we don't have to look at multiple files (pre/post/rules files) under the debian directory and it makes it easy to maintain packages and we can have a full overview of the project in one place.

These are just my initial thoughts
something like this one definition file: https://pastebin.com/qteHasXX for which build system it would use, where is upstream source, what should be pre run and post run etc.

If any mentor is available, I would love to discuss it more in it.

And If you have any project ideas to mentor for GSoC, please let me know. I would love to work with you.

Thanks.