paho.mqtt.c: Sponsor for package upload?

Hello Roman,

thank you for preparing the update to version 1.3.8 in git [1].

Since you don't answer my mails, I would like to try again via the bug tracker and the mailing list.

What is the reason that the package does not make it from the Mentors site [2] to the Debian archive for weeks?
Is the original sponsor no longer available? Does it make sense to ask for a new sponsor here on the mailing list?
Are you interested in handing over the maintainer position to me?

I would be very happy if the update makes it into the bullseye release.
Since your package is the base for my package [3], I am hanging in the air ...

Many greetings,
Matthias Klein

[1]: https://gitlab.iqrf.org/open-source/iqrf-gateway-daemon-utils/paho.mqtt.c
[2]: https://mentors.debian.net/package/paho.mqtt.c/