Re: Touching $HOME in postrm

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to reply to this strange issue...

On 04/05/2021 08:54, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Describe the original goal, tell what you want to achieve.
> Why the need for touching files under $HOME.

It's certainly not what *I* want to achieve...

Anyway, your replies are most useful to sort out this situation. I will
invite my colleague pursue his arguments here, should he feel he needs
more input.

Again: thanks for your replies!

Cheers!
--alec