Re: fix severe bug in my package

never mind :) as there are no packages at the moment, there is no link.
sorry for the noise,
Aaron

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 6:53 PM Aaron Boxer <boxerab@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:22 PM Aaron Boxer <boxerab@gmail.com> wrote:
I've uploaded a new 7.6.6 version to the mentors site with a fix for this issue

I see there isn't a soft freeze until Feb 12, so hopefully this can be migrated before that deadline.

Thanks!
Aaron

Thanks a lot for uploading! One odd thing: it looks like

https://mentors.debian.net/package/libgrokj2k/

is no more: I can no longer view the page.

Cheers,
Aaron