Re: No pushable pushable ssh URLs for Salsa & gbp

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 10:54:43PM +0100, Ansgar wrote:
> > Just checking: git behaves properly as expected and ends up with
> >   salsa:team/package.git
> > as URL.
>
> You followed the instructions for "You can also use a shortcut for all
> Salsa repositories:" from the Wiki page you linked.  That shortcut is
> "salsa:"
>
> If you want to rewrite https://salsa.debian.org, you should follow the
> instructions before that.

I did both which resulted in:

$ cat .gitconfig
[url "git@salsa.debian.org:"]
        pushInsteadOf = https://salsa.debian.org/
        insteadOf = salsa:

and works for git ... but not for gbp.  It works perfectly on my other
computers but not on this one so I think some additional gbp config is
needed.  (I had no time to seek for this yet.)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de