RFS: Popout3D/1.5.1

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity:  wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "Popout3D"

Thanks in anticipation.

Chris

 * Package name    : Popout3D
   Version                : 1.5.1
   Upstream Author : Chris Rogers <popout.apps@yahoo.com>
 * URL                     : https://github.com/PopoutApps/debian-popout3d
 * License                : GPLv3+
 * Vcs                       : https://github.com/PopoutApps/debian-popout3d
   Section                 : graphics
   Description           : Creates 3D images with photographs from an ordinary camera.

Creates 3D images with photographs from an ordinary camera.
Take a set of photos of a subject and the software will create a 3D image from
each pair of photos in the set, so that you can choose the best. Accurate vertical and
rotational alignment of the left and right images is essential for a convincing
3D effect, but difficult to achieve with an ordinary camera. The software
corrects any misalignment. Formats available are anaglyph (red/cyan),
side-by-side and crossover. Several sets of photos can be processed at once,
then previewed and poor ones can be deleted.

A ready-made binary package is available here:
https://github.com/PopoutApps/debian-popout3d