Re: RFH: Debian derivatives census

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 2:56 PM Francisco M Neto wrote:

>         I'd love to join! What do I do?
>
>         I can (mostly) hold my own in those languages.

Great! I suggest you start by looking at the wiki pages I mentioned,
downloading the codebase and try running it locally. As I said the
biggest problem is the RAM usage from loading the YAML files but there
are lots of TODO/FIXME items sprinkled throughout the codebase and
some ideas for features on the wiki pages. If you have any questions
I'll be available on the debian-derivatives IRC channel and mailing
list, or this thread.

--
bye,
pabs